• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

ShaneB

Okay-meme_reasonably_small-1-.jpg

ipi541zyBfcU6.gif

Paille on ice for morning skate.

Bertuzzi in lineup for Jurco

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 1m
Lines the same during rushes. Lucic-Krejci-Iginla, Marchand-Bergeron-Smith, Florek-Soderberg-Eriksson, Caron-Campbell-Thornton ^CS

Paille on ice for morning skate.

Bertuzzi in lineup for Jurco

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Actually it may not be too bad, he is a bigger body out there and might help out on the kid line (which is where he is going). Last time he was put back in the lineup he was playing good, so maybe this will be another time that will jump start him. That or he will float around and not do much.

Cake Boss

Banned
The best thing about HFboards is easily the photoshops and that PJSox and User33 get to spend most of their time there then over here.

is4YbpuPl3WIl.gif

rFeaDB7.gif

"It was three kids playing together, and it wasn't going as good as I would have liked to have," Babcock said. "I didn't think we spent enough time in the offensive zone with that group, and I'm hoping maybe one veteran player can help them out.

"In saying that, we're taking out Jurco, who's got great speed and plays real well. Why would you do that? That's a great question. I asked myself that 100 times yesterday and then, just before I was trying to fall asleep, I started thinking about it again, so then I didn't sleep proper. I don't know. I'm trying to do the right thing."

Well... At least Babs is telling it how it is for Bert being in

Acid08

Banned
Not expecting to win tonight but am sure hoping we do. Close this out and rest up. Detroit 2011 is haunting me right now.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
So with Z coming back in tonight, can we finally be the team that has a player come back from injury and instantly make an impact by scoring the first goal??? Please!?!

Solo

A.Gally is going to miss the next round too :(

One the one hand, I love me some AGally and want him back in, but on the other hand......

- no reason to mess with a working lineup
- let AGally get healthy the rest of the playoffs + offseason rather than rush him in
- Bruins smashing him around wouldn't help too much

Overall, I'm okay with this and like the idea of keeping all 4 lines from Round 1 in tact.

Guess I'm pulling for Minny (sorry avs-gaf. Don't want to play you guys in the off chance the Hawks actually pull this off) and San Jose tonight.

Top Bottom