• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

zroid

Banned
Apparently Glenn Healy called Rogers about whether he's keeping his job next year, and they hung up on him. :lol :lol

Samyy

Didn't he have a horrible year last year too? I wouldn't doubt it if he's on the chopping block. Trade brown keep Gaborik

Isn't he making like 7.5million next year, how do you trade him? His cap hit is lower but thats still a lot of money to pay the dude.

Hunter S.

It has been a long time since I have been bitter about a team as I am towards Minny because of the loss of Barrie. Playoffs wake up the animal inside.

"Brown's deal is worth $47 million, an annual rate of $5.875 million"

8 more years of Classic Dustin Brown. Seems expensive for what he has brought so far. I don't like him for his flopping but he's really good with his knee

Alright Detroit, let's show up today and actually make this an entertaining game to watch, not like the last two which made us want to throw our remotes at the TV.

Heretic

You know my friend is a Sabers fan and there are some random teams that he just hates. Until now I didn't realize it but man playoff series between teams can really make fans of one team really hate the other team.

I don't think you cared two shits about the stars prior to this series but now for the rest of your life you're going to be like "FUCK THE STARS"
I've never liked the stars. it wasn't until this series that they've made my blood boil.

I don't know about the rest of my life. Stopped caring about Phoenix a long time ago. Still hold a grudge for Detroit though.

Good luck on your quest for the Cup.

But yeah Sharks are gonna tear Dallas up (tip: shoot high on Niemi)
Hated the predators for a while too.

I will always hate detroit and I will always hate the queens. I can't stand Clydefrog. Hate his fucking guts. Love him in the US Soccer thread though and I will stand, side by side, with him this summer. It's going to be glorious. USA! USA! USA!

What's the common theme here? Boudreau.
Ducks also beat the Sharks in '09(?)

Giggzy

LOL USA in a group with Portugal, Germany, and Ghana...

I hope they do well, but I don't see them getting out of that one.

I've never liked the stars. it wasn't until this series that they've made my blood boil.

I will always hate detroit and I will always hate the queens. I can't stand Clydefrog. Hate his fucking guts. Love him in the US Soccer thread though and I will stand, side by side, with him this summer. It's going to be glorious. USA! USA! USA!

Yes. Hiller the Killer beat the Sharks in 09. Glorious series. Still have the videos for each game saved on a hard drive somewhere.

And Clydefrog is a good guy. He drinks Stone IPAs

Acid08

Banned

DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T REMEMBER THE YEAR

Zetterberg is betterberg

Still, first game in 8 weeks and only has had limited full practices, he is going to be rusty as all get out, so I doubt he will be much of a factor on the ice.

And I thought we were bros Heretic, you don't want me as your enemy.

Still, first game in 8 weeks and only has had limited full practices, he is going to be rusty as all get out, so I doubt he will be much of a factor on the ice.

uoWWYcF.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Red Wings score 1.08 more goals a game with Gus in net vs Howard. I wonder if it's a mental strategy being used by Babcock.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Bruins successfully infiltrated and infected the Detroit locker room with their wretched illness. Howard is just the first to fall victim.

Top Bottom