• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Chris R

ipLkss6.jpg

That kid's face :lol

Is that a kid? Looks like a lady to me, fingers are too long to be a male child...

Had a scare I was going to have to watch the game from a hospital bed but thank god problems subsided. I'm at my breaking point with this fucking gallbladder, wanted to try to live around it but it's gotta come out. Can't even eat tuna without worrying.

MacAttack

Time to put the nail in the coffin. Detroit has proven that they can't compete in this series, don't let them back in it.

The Bruins could use some extra time off before starting the next series.

Heretic

*wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat*

FUCKING REFS

*falls back asleep*

*hugs it while asleep with thumb in mouth*

zzz... good... guy... *snort*
LOL!!!

Red Wings / BJs / Avs / Kings

Let's do this!

What are you doing...

I'm sorry :(

For the record, I want you to progress to the next round. But if we meet you there I'd rather you be a little more tired like we will be.

Ducks before bro's man.

I see... We still don't say we want them to win!

Sanjuro

I spent the entire previous night drinking gin without having eaten anything all day. Drunk girls are the worst.

Now to relax, feed myself a pizza, and watch some hackey.

Heretic

Had a scare I was going to have to watch the game from a hospital bed but thank god problems subsided. I'm at my breaking point with this fucking gallbladder, wanted to try to live around it but it's gotta come out. Can't even eat tuna without worrying.

:(

Do what needs to be done, man.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Jimmy Howard must have a pretty bad "flu" to miss two games in a row.
Three theories floating around

1) He really is sick, as evident by him not even being on the bench last game
2) He has a concussion from the hit to his head in game 3
3) Babcock is sending a message to him for some weak goals allowed in game 3

Sanjuro

But they're the only kind that will sleep with me!

Pumped this is on NBC proper

Step your game up! This one in particular is just one of those that I roll my eyes at when she has a few. Gets old very quick.

On the funny note, she had a friend that worked a bar on the weekends. What she didn't tell me is that it was a black club that was kind of attached to a black Baptist Church in the basement.

Had a great time, but was poked fun at for being the only white guy the whole night.

pringles

Three theories floating around

1) He really is sick, as evident by him not even being on the bench last game
2) He has a concussion from the hit to his head in game 3
3) Babcock is sending a message to him for some weak goals allowed in game 3
He's sick. He had a shutout in Game 1 and wasn't bad in Games 2 and 3. There was no reason to go with Gustavsson and even if there was they wouldn't make up an excuse and then go with no backup followed by Paterson in the next game. That would be TERRIBLE management.
Alfredsson in for Bertuzzi and Ouelett in for Kindl. Looks like Kindl getting traded this summer.
Good. I'm so sick of him. I hope Lashoff and Quincey are gone too.

Oh wow, didn't think the game was on early today... And we are losing already.

Time to change the avatar, Cleary is creeping me out and the team clearly doesn't want to win for him.

Sanjuro

For the people who bashed the Tyler Seguin deal, we now have one more goal via trade than his entire production last second season.

pringles

Good season Wings, but you still suck.
The three worst players in the series are 50% of our defense. Kind of drags us down. And the kids aren't ready to make a difference in a playoff series against a team like Boston. I still like our forward depth, just retool our defense and hope for some better health and we'll be a good team next season.

Top Bottom