• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Sanjuro

Channel the Power.

1N6Z7Zm.gif

pringles

Damn, that was really shitty. Two questionable penalties in a row and then an obvious interference right in front of the ref that was missed.

Not that series wasn't over already, but could have been a decent game.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I don't understand why Babcock is complaining. Shit worse than that happens on faceoffs and none of it gets called.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I have GOT to stop saying shit like, "Just make it out of this period tied". EVERY FUCKING TIME the other team scores... That just killed any hope we had. Detroit had a chance going into the third 1-1 to get some cheap lucky goal and win it. Now they need 2 more and I don't see it happening. I'm seeing 4-1 final (1 empty net).

Draconian

Give me a break on that holding call. Boychuk does a 360 after being touched on the shoulder. All he needed to do was throw himself on the ground and he'd be a wonderful fit for the Blues.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Ouelett takes his time instead of trying to rush everything. I hope him and Sproul are up full time next year. But of course you know they won't be. No one will want Kindl or Lashoff in trades and I just have this gut feeling they're going to re-sign Quincey to a 2 year deal or something cause of his "veteran presence". They gave up that 1st rounder for him and Holland's pride is too much for him to just cut ties and admit defeat with that one.

Top Bottom