• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
49045741.jpg

ATF487

Step your game up! This one in particular is just one of those that I roll my eyes at when she has a few. Gets old very quick.

On the funny note, she had a friend that worked a bar on the weekends. What she didn't tell me is that it was a black club that was kind of attached to a black Baptist Church in the basement.

Had a great time, but was poked fun at for being the only white guy the whole night.

It's rare when us white males are the minority!

This has been a great start so far

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait for the offseason!
We really really really need to get rid of him this offseason. I don't care what it takes or what we get in return. I'll take 3 draft picks at this point. He's lazy, slow, doesn't use his size, and is just way too streaky to be considered of any value on Detroit. Maybe a new place and role will do him good?

Well, I just want to say thank you to Boston for at least allowing us to beat you in the regular season to make the playoffs, you are far too kind for that.

Sanjuro

But you already got him in spring's hottest blockbuster, Need For Speed!

I imagine going to see that in the theaters, and as soon as I get into the cinema they just give me a DVD copy saying it's straight to video now.

In reality, I just want Godzilla to be Jessie's mistake. Worth it alone for the Walt eye-rolls.

Top Bottom