• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Acid08

Banned
Maclean looks like he hates life the entire time Cherry is talking.
763265449.gif

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Is Beer Store just a chain of liquor stores?

I'm not Canadian. But I've seen that weed commercial before and that is some incredible.

No, there are no chains of liquor stores in Ontario. Alcohol is sold at the LCBO, which is run by the government. The Beer Store only sells beer and is controlled by the beer companies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Apparently Pittsburgh fans were booing Crosby before that first goal. What a garbage franchise.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Uhh...from the guy whose fanbase jeered Patrick Roy?
Crosby is the only reason the Penguins still exist as a franchise, not to mention 10 Hab fans have more passion about the sport than the entire Pens fanbase combined.

Alucard

Banned
Crosby is the only reason the Penguins still exist as a franchise, not to mention 10 Hab fans have more passion about the sport than the entire Pens fanbase combined.

Love seeing that "passion" vanish the day after the Habs are out of the playoffs in Montreal.

Velcro Fly

A rigged lottery ensured that.

They were completely shitty anyway. They were easily the worst team in the league the previous few years. It's not like they were some cup contender that got him. Do people not remember how awful they were the years before the lockout?

Alucard

Banned
They were completely shitty anyway. They were easily the worst team in the league the previous few years. It's not like they were some cup contender that got him. Do people not remember how awful they were the years before the lockout?

Lasse Pirjeta, Jonathan Sim, Rico Fata, Kris Beech, Aleksey Morozov. Aw yeah.

cube444

Man, I remember seeing Mario hanging out with a 16 year old Sidney Crosby in a documentary. That's all the proof I needed.

Top Bottom