• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Have a tug beforehand.
mcconaughey-wolf-of-wall-street-gif.gif

Alucard

Banned
:lol

This team isn't good enough to win the Cup right now. Bylsma nenes to go...Fleury too.

Will be hilarious if Pens "sit back" now and the Jackets tie it.

If they can get 50 shots on goal every game, I figure they could have a decent shot of going deep. The league seems pretty open. Every team has flaws.

But I want either MAF or Bylsma gone if the Pens don't win this series.

cube444

If they can get 50 shots on goal every game, I figure they could have a decent shot of going deep. The league seems pretty open. Every team has flaws.

But I want either MAF or Bylsma gone if the Pens don't win this series.

Pens of old would have taken care of the BJs in 4-5 games. BJs are a solid team and have some good young players but the Pens are missing something.

Alucard

Banned
Pens of old would have taken care of the BJs in 4-5 games. BJs are a solid team and have some good young players but the Pens are missing something.

I agree that they are missing something, but they are capable of getting their shit together for stretches of time. With some luck, they could still be successful in these playoffs.

Alucard

Banned
Pens have looked much more focused tonight. And the fact that no one's really bitched about their D tells me they're playing well.

WTF how is garbage not getting suspended for that low blow to perry.

he should have been kicked out for the rest of the series at minimum.

absolutely stupid

Futureman

if Fleury gets hot Pens can easily still wins Cups. Big if obviously.

BJs only goal tonight, Fleury basically threw his stick on the puck and then it came free haha.

Alucard

Banned
What an effort by Adams to get the puck over to Letang. That's the type of desire they need.

Win the next one too, boys. Proud of you for tonight's performance.

Hats off to Fleury for bouncing back too.

Alucard

Banned
I don't normally watch hockey..

What in the hell was that?

The empty net you mean? A team is able to pull their goalie to allow another player onto the ice. Teams usually do this with under a minute to go when they're down a goal or two and think they can tie it up with an extra guy on the ice.

Top Bottom