• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Did Columbus/Pitts and Dallas/Anaheim take the same exact path?

Home teams winning their games and both now 3-2?

Maybe Minnesota/Colorado will do the same this evening..

Crazy.

Got back from dinner just in time for faceoff.

Had some lovely venison, elk steak, pulled pheasant, and a bunch of fried walleye, perch, and bass at a benefit dinner in my backwater hick town.

Zeppeli

Banned
LOL, eat shit columbus. Bitchy little temper tantrums.

I still can't believe this is the same team. Where the fuck was this team all series?

I don't think you should be allowed to accuse other teams of "bitchy little temper tantrums" when you cheer for a team that has Crosby, Neal, Kunitz and more.

Was that who was doing the game on NBCSN? No wonder he was terrible.

Nah. The Detroit main announcer covered this game since DET is out. Canada has Bob Cole.

Pens played solid but I'm still waiting to see something from our highest paid players. Crosby, Malkin and Neal have a combined total of 1 goal. We don't have much of a shot at the Cup this year anyway but it's really going to be bleak if our skill guys don't get some fire in their belly.

:lol

BmMJg95CAAAX7AF.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Pens played solid but I'm still waiting to see something from our highest paid players. Crosby, Malkin and Neal have a combined total of 1 goal. We don't have much of a shot at the Cup this year anyway but it's really going to be bleak if our skill guys don't get some fire in their belly.

It'll happen. Not so sure about Neal, but Crosby looked like he wanted to make it happen tonight. Malkin was better too, but definitely not where he's capable of being.

wtf Stastny was interfering with Granlund and then Granlund turns around and barely touches Varlamov and Wild get a penalty

COME ON MEIER YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Correction:
No contact between Granlund and the goalie, which is Brad Meier's MO as #mnwild fans know well
HE DIDN'T TOUCH HIM AT ALL YOU DUMB FUCK

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Bullshit penalty on granlund for grazing the goaltender. You don't call that in the playoffs

Gotta give it up, Minnesota is playing fearless with all this shot blocking. Really need to make them pay the toll for that cause it's still a problem. Hard shots from the point, make them earn it.

Top Bottom