• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

uNQMjI7.gif

Michael Russo
The scent that floats up to the press box between periods in Denver rivals most rock concerts

I realize he's probably joking, but what are the rules about smoking marijuana in buildings? I'm assuming its handled very similarly to tobacco, as in not in public places?

I know literally nothing about the rules except that it's what all stoners dream of.

I realize he's probably joking, but what are the rules about smoking marijuana in buildings? I'm assuming its handled very similarly to tobacco, as in not in public places?

I know literally nothing about the rules except that it's what all stoners dream of.

You can't smoke in public buildings, though that doesn't stop people. I walked by somebody at my University smoking on campus.

Fixed. Also yeah, was downtown on Thursday and there was definitely a dude lighting up a joint right outside the restaurant we were eating at.

Well, yeah. I said buildings in regard to the Pepsi Center. Though just saying public would have been better. It's pretty much like this though.

363246315-South_Park_smoking_pot_in_front_of_a_cop.gif

It really depends on where you are. Denver cops are hit and miss, they can be real dicks. Same with Aurora cops, but they're even more dickish. I wouldn't say you're in the clear to smoke in public, probably a 20/80 risk in the "better" areas.

Acid08

Banned
Entire team was bad that period. Standout terrible players were Burns and Demers. Just playing like fucking idiots. And if Stoll seriously injured Vlasic we're done, straight up.

Parch

I'm not really sure what is accomplished by putting balls on the table. I'm pretty sure my mother would not approve. They're just going to get smacked by something like a fry pan or wooden spoon.

You can't smoke in public buildings, though that doesn't stop people. I walked by somebody at my University smoking on campus.

Fixed. Also yeah, was downtown on Thursday and there was definitely a dude lighting up a joint right outside the restaurant we were eating at.

Well, yeah. I said buildings in regard to the Pepsi Center. Though just saying public would have been better. It's pretty much like this though.

363246315-South_Park_smoking_pot_in_front_of_a_cop.gif

Interesting. What has been the public perception? Is there anybody campaigning against it now that it's legal or whatever?

Have a lot of people taken it up since it became legal? New smokers, I mean?

Top Bottom