• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Acid08

Banned
remember this "legal hit"?

LegalHit.gif
It's a fucking joke. I'm dreading when the "no supplemental disciple" announcement comes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty entertaining and even first period.

I have never seen concessions this crowded in the intermission since the remodel. This is ridiculous. I guess it's because everybody was stuck outside before the game.

Socreges

Banned
Justin St. Pierre has been full of shit in every Rangers game he's officiated this year. Enough that I've noticed to be able to say that. Just putting that out there.
Yeah, I'm noticing that too. Can't believe he called Macdonald on a phantom hold and not Nash on the dive.

Socreges

Banned
Looked like the ref had a clear angle at the loose puck too
So you're actually suggesting this is a conspiracy and not just more incompetence?

Watch it again. He didn't see it when he whistled, the puck then immediately appeared. Quick whistles happen, especially when there's been a lot of activity around the goalie. The best way to fix problems like those is make these things reviewable/'challengable'.

Roflobear

So you're actually suggesting this is a conspiracy and not just more incompetence?

Watch it again. He didn't see it when he whistled, the puck then immediately appeared. Quick whistles happen, especially when there's been a lot of activity around the goalie. The best way to fix problems like those is make these things reviewable/'challengable'.

I'm exactly suggesting it's incompetence. What are you on about with this conspiracy nonsense? What I'm getting at is if the ref didn't blow the whistle that fast, he would've seen the puck right in front of him. Take your foot off the gas there, champ

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
WR, everyone says that every year about officiating.

But I do agree with people who want to implement a coach's challenge. Have it for goals and penalties.

Would that have helped at all in this situation? Even in the NFL isn't a whistle blow the end of a play, no matter what?

Socreges

Banned
Carrey with Spike Lee, so good

I'm exactly suggesting it's incompetence. What are you on about with this conspiracy nonsense? What I'm getting at is if the ref didn't blow the whistle that fast, he would've seen the puck right in front of him. Take your foot off the gas there, champ
"Looked like the ref had a clear angle at the loose puck too"

Anyway, you're the same guy who was awfully confused last night too so I'll just leave you be.

Buy out Richards!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Asstastic.

Of all people it had to be Hal Gill to take that shot?!

Fuck.

So instead of 1-1, it's 2-0. Because hartnell ran into a guy and fell, couldn't get back to the play.

Top Bottom