• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

someone tell seguin to get some points ffs!

lol, he's getting shut down by the Koivu line.

Simian Mobile in the desert under the stars

the Stoll hit looks unquestionably bad. Suspension bad. I don't think he'll catch one, but he should. I hope Vlasic is alright.

See, this is why you're a good Kings Fan, Pickles.

I saw Simian Mobile Disco when they were supporting The Prodigy in 2009 and it was still one of the best gigs I've been to.

Vman

May not be registering tons of pts.. But possession is always high when he is on the ice. Pretty apparent if you watch the games.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Travis-Yost/Anaheim-Has-a-Tyler-Seguin-Problem/134/59643

I've seen far far worse in the NHL that goes unpunished. Especially during fights when they are trying to break players up and they are still reaching or accidently smack a ref in the head reaching over. It's hockey. It's the playoffs. Slight frustration etc will always happen.

Also seen that type of shit in NFL where refs get knocked down trying to break stuff or get knocked over. Refs in MLB sit there and go nose to nose with managers.. Sometimes they don't even eject people :\

Sure but Landeskog was not in a fight. he skates over to the ref and pushes him. At the minimum it should have been a 5 min misconduct as specified by the 4 levels of severity. Otherwise why even have the rules at all.

if you cant tell i'm still salty over the blown calls

Sure but Landeskog was not in a fight. he skates over to the ref and pushes him. At the minimum it should have been a 5 min misconduct as specified by the 4 levels of severity. Otherwise why even have the rules at all.

if you cant tell i'm still salty over the blown calls

You clearly are. That shit was literally invisible. He didn't skate over or anything.. He was behind the net and made a turn with the ref..

You are making it sound as if he b-lined from the bench. Haha

70mrIZK.jpg

Some might call it fate.

Clydefrog

Stoll's not getting suspended. This series has been dirty as fuck. It's the playoffs.

This hasn't even been as dirty as Anaheim vs Dallas.

The refs will just have to clamp down harder on the next game.

Landeskog was just wiping a bug off him.

Good Guy Landeskog.

Stoll's not getting suspended. This series has been dirty as fuck. It's the playoffs.

That's the most Clydefrog thing you could've posted.

Flyers-GAF, which player is it?

We need an ID on the ass. We must know the ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIOtUAcH9Jw

Acid08

Banned

It has been hard hitting, but dirty? That shitlord Stoll concussed our best defenseman with a blatant headshot. You complain about Torres every game because of last year. But now it's a King with a headshot and the excuse for no suspension is "it's the playoffs"? Please dude.

LX_Theo

Banned
Landedkog should be suspended next game for a min if 3 games for pushing that official btw if the nhl wants to follow the rules

That is the biggest grasp I can imagine. Rulebook isn't black and white. They don't go after someone that breaks a rule like that when it poses no possibility of creating the situation they're trying to avoid.

Parch

In the grand scheme of things, whether it was offsides or not doesn't matter. I did think it was offsides, but breaks like this happen in a 7 game series.
Apparently it's one of the items being considered for video review, so instead of getting an unfair break, it might soon be changed to getting the call right and getting the correct outcome of the game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's another super nice day out. I really hope this doesn't turn out the way it did last Sunday.

I see Philly winning Game 6 no matter what happens here today, so this is pretty much the season right here. If we win today, we at worst force the Flyers to try to win in 7, and the Rangers are undefeated as a franchise in Game 7's at Madison Square Garden.

Socreges

Banned
Might as well be with Kenny Albert.
Canadian play-by-play guys seem to be better at being objective than the American ones. Not sure why. The latter get more involved in the subjective side of thing s.

The colour guys are an altogether fucking mess, though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Justin St. Pierre has been full of shit in every Rangers game he's officiated this year. Enough that I've noticed to be able to say that. Just putting that out there.

Hagelin's slashing penalty on that breakaway looked legit, though.

Top Bottom