• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

FOOTE

:/... core will remain. Everyone else, including Miller are probably gone.

I hope this is just the first of many epic playoffs against the Blackhawks. Win that fucking cup, make this count.

FOOTE

My guess is that Elliott and Allen split the starts nextseason. That is if they can sign Eliott to a new deal. I don't blame Miller for the series loss, but I didn't think it was necessary to trade Halal. I expect them to let Berglund walk too.

Holiday

Banned
My guess is that Elliott and Allen split the starts nextseason. That is if they can sign Eliott to a new deal. I don't blame Miller for the series loss, but I didn't think it was necessary to trade Halal. I expect them to let Berglund walk too.

Miller, Ott, Berglund, and Morrow need to be gone. Allen/Elliott, and throw some money at Statsny if possible. Let Jaskin and Rattie be roster players already.

FOOTE

I hate the fucking bandwagoners the Hawks get. Such obnoxious assholes. Reminds me of Bears fans (probably what they are).

Don't worry, it's easy to tell band wagoners/fair weather fans. All of our team's have them.

+ side (if you want to call it that) is that I get to enjoy the playoffs now. Before, I'm a nervous wreck.

Can't believe Getzlaf is going to play without a chin protector...

Supposedly medical cleared him to go without it.

Edit: wish he would use this as his mask
17mus3uwnz98ajpg.jpg

Top Bottom