• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Sanjuro

Sunday matinees are much more reasonable, though; lots of us are conditioned to be at home watching sports around that time anyway. Saturdays, though? Aww naw, hell naw.

YES GO FLYERS!

I still feel like the NHL is scared of weekend prime time. I'm curious what the ratings differentials are for the last few seasons.

Stasis

Joe Micheletti, PP coach.

edit: The PP is poop =/ Speaking of poop, he should score now to make up for that dumb ass penalty.

zroid

Banned
LOL at dominating, shots even, Flyers more hits and faceoffs won.

I imagine a significant fraction of those shots were on the PP for the Flyers. At even strength it has looked pretty bad. Plus Rangers keep missing the open net, lol.

edit: Rangers CF% is 55%

Stasis

LOL at dominating, shots even, Flyers more hits and faceoffs won.

Takeaways/giveaways, time spent in zone, blablabla.

You know, useless hockey stats. Rangers have dominated 5 on 5 play this whole series. Even Flyers fans know that. Fucking Berube knows it.

edit: And there we go. At least you guys can fucking finish. There's that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The frustrating thing about this right now is not only have we had a ton of chances but Mason is giving up huuuuge juicy rebounds. Just haven't been able to get there.

Meanwhile, Flyers haven't had a whole lot of really great chances (though they're getting pucks on net), but the ones they are getting are going in.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
0pRXo13.jpg

This guy is apparently at the game.

Top Bottom