• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Sanjuro

0pRXo13.jpg

This guy is apparently at the game.

That's not uncommon. I always wear my own team flair to visiting arenas.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
HUGE save by Mason. That save is probably the game right there. I know there's tons of time, but that's just how this game is going to go.

Stasis

Alright, I gotta pack.

I'm actually going to Philly for a week, lol. I'll cheer on the Flyers vs. the Pens. I've even got a Flyers hat stashed away somewhere.

Yeah, I'm being that kinda fan. (When I bitch we usually end up winning so I'm hoping if I cry we take it tomorrow).

Cheers dbags!

Giggzy

Woohoo! Flyers keeping my bracket alive. Now they need to win tomorrow (assuming they don't leaf it), same with sharks and avs.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Did you notice how when I posted the schedule for Wednesday I didn't bother to put an "if necessary" on the Rangers-Flyers game 7?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Alright, I gotta pack.

I'm actually going to Philly for a week, lol. I'll cheer on the Flyers vs. the Pens. I've even got a Flyers hat stashed away somewhere.

Yeah, I'm being that kinda fan. (When I bitch we usually end up winning so I'm hoping if I cry we take it tomorrow).

Cheers dbags!

Cool. Just stay away from Pat's and Geno's if you want a Cheesesteak.

Oh and Gus. I like Gus. He should have played over Gill in Game 5.

Top Bottom