• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Holy crap that clippers owner was banned for life and fined 2.5 million by the league

I'm amazed at how many people are surprised/outraged that a wealthy old white man said something racist in what he thought was a private conversation. He's a total dick, but frankly, I'm not surprised and don't care. Harsh penalty, but fuck him.

Quick

Banned

im-sorry-i-thought-this-was-america.gif

ShaneB

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DGB posted some mind-blowing stats today. A first round sweep is a death sentence for the winner. At least since the cap was put in place. Rest is inversely proportional to success in the second round. Only 2 of 8 teams to pull off first round sweeps have advanced past the second round, and neither won the cup.

Todd McLellan is a genius.
I would worry about this break except for the fact that Price among others have injuries that need time to heal, and we're playing the Bruins. If we were playing someone else I would be more concerned, but this team know's how much of a fight it will be with the Bruins and I think Therrien will have them 100% ready for it.

The Dallas Stars cowboy hat that is awarded to the best player after each win finds its resting place at the end of the season... right where it belongs.

<3 Raptor Jesus

10172597_10152334124960399_367112864226115298_n.jpg

Acid08

Banned
I wonder how much different the series would have played out if Peverley was playing. Dude has so much much playoff experience.

I'm glad peverley was out of our series, I like him. I wish it was under different circumstances though. How's he doing?

He was in a track suit and skates during each of the practices helping the coaches. He was at each game as well.

He's apparently skating again and working out under supervision.

Solo

Well, fuck :/

That means Game 3 will be Monday or Tuesday. I'd MUCH rather have gone to Montreal Wednesday or Thursday. Oh well, game on!

Top Bottom