• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Sanjuro

United States Thanksgiving

ijZy8xtHRIv0Y.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mason's been huge in this game.

And LOL at only Zuccarello getting called for a penalty on that play, but whatever.

Just wind this down, and we'll do it again tomorrow.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Another ridiculous save by Mason.

Ha, going goalie-less for the last 4 and a half minutes. Because our power play has been so good.

EDIT: Yup, that's about how good it's been.

Not exactly a ton of urgency with the man advantage either.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
THIS is the kind of game the Flyers needed tonight.

Tomorrow night, this'll be the end.

Whomever wins, go and beat the fucking Penguins.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Glad we got a couple late, especially Zucc's goal at the end. That will be important psychologically going into tomorrow night.

This game was a lot like game 4 where we failed to build up a lead in the first when we were controlling the run of play, got obliterated in the second period, and then could do little to attempt to mount a comeback in the third.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
John Shannon ‏@JSportsnet 2m
Fifth time that Three Games 7 will be played on the same day in the Stanley Cup playoffs. First time since 2003. #becauseitsthecup

Curufinwe

The Flyers were terribly sloppy in the first, and in some of the third, but still won 5-2. Best win for the team since game 6 in 2012. That Gus goal got me to jump out of my seat.

I have to admit that I didn't know there was a rule against knocking the puck in with your fist when your fist was holding on to your stick, and it seems like a dumb rule.

Rangers are still favorites at home, just like they were favorites going into the series.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
John Shannon ‏@JSportsnet 2m
Fifth time that Three Games 7 will be played on the same day in the Stanley Cup playoffs. First time since 2003. #becauseitsthecup
That's awesome. I knew it felt... special.

WHO YA GOT?

Flyers
Wild
Sharks

As much as I want to see the Kings pull off the comeback, that would also mean that the Kings would still be in the picture, and that they'd probably go to the Finals. :\

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

WHO YA GOT?

Flyers
Wild
Sharks

As much as I want to see the Kings pull off the comeback, that would also mean that the Kings would still be in the picture, and that they'd probably go to the Finals. :\

Rangers
Anyone but the Kings

Roflobear

WHO YA GOT?

Flyers
Wild
Sharks

I think Flyers, Avs, Sharks move on. Avs and Sharks just seem like fun teams to watch so I hope they move on. Flyers, well fuck em but I think they're moving on

Top Bottom