• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Curufinwe

10153794_10152493014340561_7832209870134551734_n.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
0 and 12 boggles the fucking mind. How can 1 team be THAT bad throughout YEARS?

It's not even about being bad, though. I mean, it requires us to be in the lead in the playoffs, so it assumes a basic level of competence.

Basically, we're setting an all-time NHL record for consistent mediocrity!

It's not even about being bad, though. I mean, it requires us to be in the lead in the playoffs, so it assumes a basic level of competence.

Basically, we're setting an all-time NHL record for consistent mediocrity!

Ugh, its so FUCKING frustrating.

Fuck it at this point. This team can't win with a lead, even if they do make it past this round, are they going to beat Pitt or Boston? Definitely not.

Take the draft pick and run with it. Kick Richard's ass out of town and make a shit ton more changes as well.

Henrik has been awful in this series. When I saw that quote to the post that he "didn't have to prove himself in the playoffs" I knew he was in for a stinker.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Might miss game one, and will definitely miss game two thanks to it being an afternoon game, ugh.

#FireBettman
I'm still holding out hope that Saturday afternoon is inaccurate. I mean, it's probably not, but still... fingers crossed. I guessing if it holds up, it's for TV scheduling bullshit reasons.

i'm gonna start drinking at like 6 PM and be drunk by 6:30 PM

This is a good plan. I'm pulling out Decadence 2012 and Domination IPA tomorrow, I don't think I'll remember much in detail past the first period.

I'm at a real content point now where no matter what happens I'm proud of the team for fighting back like this. If they lose it'll suck, but fuck if I'm not happy they made it a series down 0 - 3.

The quality of gifs have skyrocketed the past couple years. After Effects/Photoshop ease of use in full effect. Even the reflection has headphones

Quick

Banned
The quality of gifs have skyrocketed the past couple years. After Effects/Photoshop ease of use in full effect. Even the reflection has headphones

Didn't even notice the reflection. Most impressive.

I'd have finished it up with just the headphones on Hartnell. Not that it would be difficult to put it on the reflection anyway.

The quality of GIFs has come up as quickly as they come out at such a rapid pace. See a hockey play? Minutes later it's up. Wait a bit more for magical doctored GIFs

Clydefrog

I'm at a real content point now where no matter what happens I'm proud of the team for fighting back like this. If they lose it'll suck, but fuck if I'm not happy they made it a series down 0 - 3.

Yep, I feel just like you do. It seems like Sharks fans have already given up so a Sharks win would really pump them up. Kings fans, on the other hand, are basically doing this face and just glad to be where we are.

YX2AKkp.gif

A game 7 win would be the completion of a very unlikely comeback.

This is my favorite of the week. I love how the net is full of skates.

rBq40mf.gif

hahaha I haven't seen that. fantastic :)

So Hishon is centering McGinn and Talbot tomorrow, Duchene centering O'Reilly and Parenteau. Duchene not playing at 100% still but game ready I guess. Should be a fun one tomorrow.

Hunter S.

So Hishon is centering McGinn and Talbot tomorrow, Duchene centering O'Reilly and Parenteau. Duchene not playing at 100% still but game ready I guess. Should be a fun one tomorrow.

I expect to be anxious as hell. This might make or break my interest in the rest of this years playoffs. Especially if the Kings win too.

Socreges

Banned
8 OT grinding game with a shit ton of two week injuries on each side please.
Yeah I'm hoping some careers are ended. 6 months in darkness pls. I feel like it's been a few years since we got a really good one. Too bad Cooke's suspended. What about Boogaard? He still plays for the Wild, right?

Top Bottom