• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Mr.Green

He couldn't lift his (right?) arm. He didn't face a real shot.

0e3.png

Socreges

Banned
I just got a job. FUCK YEAH! Time to get hammered tonight
Best fucking feeling, isn't it? Found out two weeks ago while working at my current job that I'd gotten another job that I'd been gunning for (starts on Monday). Nearly lost it. Seriously could not keep my shit together I was so happy - helps that I hate my current boss and want to be rid of her.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Remain 'umble.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/avs/wp-content/blogs.dir/43/files/2013/10/patrick-roy-495x391.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Fuck all that shit, between the one wild fan in here acting like playoffs from over 10 years ago have anything to do with anything and the one homophobic wild fan hoping Duchene is out for the series there is going to be some drowsy salt up in here tonight.

kingslunk

Fuck all that shit, between the one wild fan in here acting like playoffs from over 10 years ago have anything to do with anything and the one homophobic wild fan hoping Duchene is out for the series there is going to be some drowsy salt up in here tonight.

man wat

Let's just hope an insignificant first round win from 11 years ago remains their shining moment in history.

Acid08

Banned
Pavelski-Thornton-Burns
Marleau-Couture-Nieto
Hertl-Sheppard-Wingels
Torres-Desjardins-Havlat

Vlasic-Demers
Stuart-Braun
Hannan-Boyle

Niemi

Starting lineup tonight. Pavs still on the first line why.jpeg

Top Bottom