• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

ITS THE

RYE AND THE KAISER

IT'S THE THRILL OF ONE BITE

LET ME PLEASE BE YOUR CATERING ADVISOR

IF YOU

WANT SUBSTITIONS I WON'T PUT UP A FIGHT

YOU CAN HAVE YOUR ROAST BEEF ON THE RYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OR THE KAISER

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Let's hug it out Ducks-age
ifg4sJSI3H7nr.gif

iZQrFECnwfznc.gif

Frederik Andersen is so calm. Just another game for him. It was fun.

Ducks got away with this one. They gotta bring their A game for game 3. Dallas looks dangerous.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Teams like Dallas and Tampa are really showing their playoff inexperience so far. Tampas kids will be much better next year after their experience from this year.

Had to see Capt America with the GF. Saw no hockey this evening. Good games?

2 great games.

Detroit/Boston was tense. My favorite of the day. Lucic was dirty

Habs took advantage of TB's inexperience and Anaheim scored the game winner off a slashing non call. Dallas took it to Anaheim down the stretch.

Should be good games tomorrow. Too bad SJ/LA isn't until Sunday.

How'd you like Cap'n America?

I'm not. It is what it is. That isn't what changed the game

The Hawks made their bed by giving up the lead, but let's be real. The 5-on-3 is usually solid for the Hawks regardless of how horrible the PP usually is. It's an auto call. If it was a judgment penalty like interference, whatever. But delay of game?

Again. Hawks never should have shit the bed with the lead in the third again as usual and it by no means lost the game, but it's still frustrating.

TrueGrime

2 great games.

Detroit/Boston was tense. My favorite of the day. Lucic was dirty

Habs took advantage of TB's inexperience and Anaheim scored the game winner off a slashing non call. Dallas took it to Anaheim down the stretch.

Should be good games tomorrow. Too bad SJ/LA isn't until Sunday.

How'd you like Cap'n America?

Looking at the replays now on NHL.com. I can't believe the Bos/Det game was only held to one goal. Crazy. Habs looking good. I don't think Dallas will survive against the Ducks. Even at home. They're moping around here tonight in TX. Sucks I have to wait until Sunday for the Blueshirts and the Broads, but my body is ready.

As for the movie it was the second time I saw it. I had to lie to the GF and tell her I didn't see it before seeing it with her (like I did when it came out at midnight) but still good the second time around.

Corey Perry is such a shit head.

Anyways, Anaheim needs to start worrying about some of their offensive performance. Dallas has some crummy defense and the amount of shots they are getting in these games is a bit worrying for them.

Hoping we can win the next two at home. Hoping is the key word.

Looking at the replays now on NHL.com. I can't believe the Bos/Det game was only held to one goal. Crazy. Habs looking good. I don't think Dallas will survive against the Ducks. Even at home. They're moping around here tonight in TX. Sucks I have to wait until Sunday for the Blueshirts and the Broads, but my body is ready.

As for the movie it was the second time I saw it. I had to lie to the GF and tell her I didn't see it before seeing it with her (like I did when it came out at midnight) but still good the second time around.

Dunno. Stars are one of the better home teams in the league. It's possible for them to take the next two especially if Anaheim keeps up like they did in game 2

TrueGrime

Yes, I am pissed off at not getting a 5-on-3 to possibly win the game on an obvious penalty. Especially considering we ultimately lost the game.

I'm not. It is what it is. That isn't what changed the game

I'm going to err on the side of caution and say that a 5-3 doesn't guarantee anything, but it gives you great fucking odds. LoL. Especially when you've got the Hawk's PP, which I believe is a Top 10 PP in the league. Certainly doesn't hurt to have it.

Giggzy

Corey Perry is such a shit head.

Anyways, Anaheim needs to start worrying about some of their offensive performance. Dallas has some crummy defense and the amount of shots they are getting in these games is a bit worrying for them.

Waaaah?!?! Did you see the game??

First game had 35 shots a piece. Tonight you had 3 more PP's then us... Of course you're going to have more shots. Scoring chances were tied at 12 though, so you're throwing garbage into the wind and praying for anything.

Waaaah?!?! Did you see the game??

First game had 35 shots a piece. Tonight you had 3 more PP's then us... Of course you're going to have more shots. Scoring chances were tied at 12 though, so you're throwing garbage into the wind and praying for anything.

Must be a norm for Anaheim to allow 5-6 average shots on goal per powerplay.. Jeesus.

That third period had Anaheim getting 1 shot on goal. They really have to play better in closing games out if they want to make it past the 2nd round. That is what I'm saying. Let me know when ONE shot on goal in a period is considered good.

Must be a norm for Anaheim to allow 5-6 average shots on goal per powerplay.. Jeesus.

That third period had Anaheim getting 1 shot on goal. They really have to play better in closing games out if they want to make it past the 2nd round. That is what I'm saying. Let me know when ONE shot on goal in a period is considered good.

It's the ghost of Carlyle's Anaheim coaching days.

That one shot was a heck of a shot though

Top Bottom