• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Mentok

Banned
"MTLRefs" lol.

Seriously, the Habs going 0-4 on the PP would not sit well with me. I'd REALLY like a 2-goal cushion against the Bruins in the 3rd.

Mentok

Banned
Can't argue against the Habs fans and bias!

Whistles have sounded foolish this entire game.

Haha, although I will agree, some of those calls for a game 7 are weak. They are technically penalties, yes, but weak. Marchand spraying Price was not one of them fyi.

Somehow it feels like the Bruins have the Habs right where they want them hahaha. SHUTDOWN time!

EDIT:
We need a Habs-Gaf huddle.
I'm in.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Bruins fans got their narratives established. If they win they beat the Habs and the refs, if they lose it is because of the refs.

Sanjuro

Someone post that Florida offer where if you didn't win anything at the 50/50 lottery you'd get a free ticket.

That made me sad.

It makes me sad that every poster in CA-Age isn't at the games. They are basically paying you to go at that point!

Bruins fans got their narratives established. If they win they beat the Habs and the refs, if they lose it is because of the refs.

Could have fooled me! That is your narrative usually.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
It makes me sad that every poster in CA-Age isn't at the games. They are basically paying you to go at that point!

:lol whatever you say. I would be Cake Bossed if I took a drink every time you guys bitched about the refs.

Mentok

Banned

Every time I hear about the deals to get people to a Florida Panthers game, I lose my mind. You almost have to take out a loan to take the whole family to a game up here.

Sanjuro

:lol whatever you say. I would be Cake Bossed if I took a drink every time you guys bitched about the refs.

I think this is where it breaks down.

Montreal fans want more penalties.

Everyone else think there are too many.

It's been a reoccurring theme, CakeBossed.

theosi

I think there has been too many bruins penalties. Esp for a game 7. On the other hand, it feels so good seeing Marchand get called for his stupid shit that he usually gets away with.

But ya, refs seem off.

I wish we could go to more games but it's tough affording all the games plus having to drive there. LA is like 20 miles away but it'll take an hour+ to get there. Sometimes it's easier to go to a bar to watch the game and get drinks.

Work in Long Beach. I'd make it to LA's Staples Center at like 7:30 with rush hour traffic and getting ready. Game today is 6:30. We need better transit systems

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Bell Center is full and has a better lightshow than at the TD Garden, without a game playing:p

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's not supposed to be 28C/82F in early May. It just isn't. Not here. I want winter back.

Roflobear

129192094645224750.gif

Top Bottom