• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Like, the letters H, L, and R all make very unique sounds which aren't often mistaken in place of other sounds, and all three of those sounds were clear in the chanting. Interestingly, none of the three can be found within the word "Gibson."

Maybe they're fans of Phil Schiller.

Killer?
Miller?
Clippers?

Clippers.

Congrats, Habs-Age. Solid series. Winning three straight series against the Habs, ehh... it was a tall order.

I ain't even mad. Sort of still can't believe I got to see even one Cup win in my lifetime anyway! It hurts much more that our season is over than it does that we lost, if that makes any sense.

Kind of feel the same. Little salty because it's the Habs, but they were the better team

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kind of feel the same. Little salty because it's the Habs, but they were the better team
Habs definitely received a ton a luck this series no doubt, could have gone either way. It's just a great win to see these guys finally beat the Bruins when it really matters with this team. Another great series, and I'm sure there will be even more playoff series between these two to come.

ZeroGravity

Said back in March the Habs were my dark horse for the east because they were the team best equipped to beat Boston. They're going to ride Price all the way to the finals.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Definitely. It doesn't really make a difference to me who it was; I don't really find the Habs all that detestable anymore, at least in their current form. I could definitely get some satisfaction out of them beating the Rangers.

Habs definitely received a ton a luck this series no doubt, could have gone either way. It's just a great win to see these guys finally beat the Bruins when it really matters with this team. Another great series, and I'm sure there will be even more playoff series between these two to come.

With the new playoff setup, absolutely no question this week be an annual thing

Red_Man

Lucic is a fucking coward and embarrassment to the sport. Threatening a guy in the hand shake line? Seriously? If he tried harder he couldn't be more of a scumbag.

With the new playoff setup, absolutely no question this week be an annual thing
For sure, and as much as I hate hate the Bruins, they're my favourite match up. I look forward to future playoff matches.

Sanjuro

Lucic is a fucking coward and embarrassment to the sport. Threatening a guy in the hand shake line? Seriously? If he tried harder he couldn't be more of a scumbag.

Stop trolling, you won. :jnc

Anyway, yeah. Looking forward to seeing a Canadian team in the SCF once again.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
That reminds me I don't think I posted the Rangers' bench reaction yesterday.

crazytinybeardedcolli0hjhv.gif

Richards bouncing like a schoolgirl, Pouliot giving Zucc a face wash, Brassard looking for love from anybody, that guy in the Malkin jersey behind AV. So much goodness.

lol wow

MPW

For sure, and as much as I hate hate the Bruins, they're my favourite match up. I look forward to future playoff matches.

not surprised, he plays for the bruins after all

whoever wins the west will be heavy favourites to win it all

Red_Man

How can you be salty when you win a game with the calls you got? I seriously don't get it.
With the calls we got? Which calls weren't legit, and I'm pretty sure the Bruins got the same amount of PPs. Threatening a guy in the hand shake line is bush league whether you win or lose.

ATF487

Congrats, Habs-Age. Solid series. Winning three straight series against the Habs, ehh... it was a tall order.

I ain't even mad. Sort of still can't believe I got to see even one Cup win in my lifetime anyway! It hurts much more that our season is over than it does that we lost, if that makes any sense.

yeah I'm gutted that the season is over.

Congrats Habs fans, you earned it. I'm worried about future playoff matchups.

Dragon

Banned
With the calls we got? Which calls weren't legit, and I'm pretty sure the Bruins got the same amount of PPs. Threatening a guy in the hand shake line is bush league whether you win or lose.

The first period was full of shitty calls. The interference in front of the net where Markov pushed Marchand into Price is a good example.

Seriously enjoy the win and stop being Subban for a second.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
All Marchand can claim is that he punched Pleky in the face when the ref didn't look.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 3m
Nothing official just yet but expectation is Game 1 of Western Conference final (CHI vs. ANA/LA) likely to be Sunday at 3 pm ET.

I'm not sure how they can have that set considering there are two different time zones that Game 1 could be set in depending on who wins this series.

Solo

Bergevin is some kind of magician

Briere - nail in the coffin goal
Weise - playoff hero
Weaver - blocked shots x infinity

Red_Man

The first period was full of shitty calls. The interference in front of the net where Markov pushed Marchand into Price is a good example.

Seriously enjoy the win and stop being Subban for a second.
It was a bad call, but guess what, Marchand pulls a lot of dirty shit every game and it was karma coming back to get him. Same with him icing a goalie in game 7, how stupid is he? The Bruins are an amazing team, probably the best in the league, and the Habs just got by them on the skin of their team. I can recognize how great they are and still point out how shitty of people guys like Marchand and Lucic are. There will be more great series between these two teams and I look forward to them.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Was just grabbing some takeout in my car and there was a guy in a Doughty jersey riding his beach cruiser in front of me. Gonna be honest with you, bros. Fear of prosecution was the only thing that kept me from mowing him down.

Re: that Subban and Pierre exchange, they're good friends and Pierre talks to him almost daily.

There are idiots in every fan base, let me know when 17,000 Hab fans tweet that.

Or say, you know, it's not indicative of each fanbase and leave it at that.

e: sorry for bringing this up :(

Top Bottom