• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Socreges

Banned
Hoping to have the game on in the background tonight.

I've mostly refrained from taking sides so far but....

Go...

Ducks

I think it was more Socreges baiting and others falling for it by the looks of it
Does any kind of disagreement have to be reduced to troll and troll victim to be made sense of? It wasn't the most complicated conversation either.

Calamari41

41 > 38
oh god, it's going to be horrible

There has been too much trolling, Clydefrog. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give us the series, the bragging rights, the chance to face Chicago, and we'll spare you the stress of this game. Just walk away and we'll give you and the Kings the dignity of bowing out without harassment. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

Heretic

I probably won't post for a while if the Ducks lose...

I'll be too busy crying into all of the Teemu posters that I have yet to send out.

And jerking it at the Master Chief Collection news that just broke out. Beating it while crying... I've done that far too often. She'll come back to me one day though and those tears will be tears of joy!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Like the Habs over the Bruins, the Ducks will beat the Kings. Good always prevails over evil, it is known.

Samyy

Hoping to have the game on in the background tonight.

I've mostly refrained from taking sides so far but....

Go...

Ducks

Does any kind of disagreement have to be reduced to troll and troll victim to be made sense of? It wasn't the most complicated conversation either.

Nah according to most xbox guys recently, any kind of commentary on the system must be trolling!

Clydefrog

There has been too much trolling, Clydefrog. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give us the series, the bragging rights, the chance to face Chicago, and we'll spare you the stress of this game. Just walk away and we'll give you and the Kings the dignity of bowing out without harassment. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

giphyr5jpq.gif

gladiator_thumb_down_qrk39.gif

I was pissed some friends didn't want to go for $75 tickets in the 222 section. 222! Game 5!

And after they saw the highlights and were like "oh was this the freeway series thing?"

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ok, I'm about to go in. I won't be able to post much from here on out, especially depending on my salt levels once the game gets going. Good luck, Ducks GAF!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So Jimmy Fallon now has a Twitter bet going on with the Rangers and Canadiens.

If the Rangers win, the Habs have to change their Twitter avatar to Fallon's face and Youppi has to walk around Montreal in a Rangers jersey (with pictures for posterity).
If the Canadiens win, Fallon has to do a monologue on the Tonight Show wearing a Habs jersey.

Meanwhile, the Rangers are apparently putting up a 55-foot "RANGERSTOWN" sign in Herald Square. Almost Finals time!

Gotta pull for the Ducks tonight. Teemu deserves to go out against an Original 6, not the Kings!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hype talk from the commentators, some player interviews.. then just a cut to an over ice cam with it's audio too while Engblom was mid-sentence. It's gonna be a long night.

LOL

great job

hockeystreams TSN stream ftw

Top Bottom