• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Fox318

Ducks locker room:

mpwfb.gif

VYTHq1n.jpg

Hi Webbie, I am a Kings fan. I look forward to having pleasant, friendly banter with you during our civil and competitive series while all the jerkfaces retreat to the off-season thread where they belong.

I hope you guys enjoy being in here for two weeks and then never posting in here ever again.

Clydefrog

Never been so nervous about a 4 goal lead since game 6 against the Devils in 2012. Except the Ducks now have 11 more minutes than the Devils had.

zroid

Banned
When you look at the PDOs though...
Montreal has a PDO of 107 0_0

Price is a god :p

The Top 6 Score Close 5v5 Fenwick teams have been eliminated already. Analytics have meant poo in these playoffs (small sample sizes)

Huh, I was under the impression the Kings were the best possession team overall (unless you're talking about playoff stats which I haven't been looking at)

Samyy

Price is a god :p

Huh, I was under the impression the Kings were the best possession team overall (unless you're talking about playoff stats which I haven't been looking at)

Yep, Rangers and Habs are in the finals because Price and Lundqvist with 95%+ save percentages, ridiculous. (95.5 - Lundqvist, 96.7!!!! Price)

Despite living in Edmonton my friend Dream is a known LA fan. He loves the Kings and Clippers with all his heart.

Right now Teemu is getting slaughtered in his last NHL game ever at home. So pardon me if my care factor for how much a new person in here knows a bandwagoner well is somewhere in between "In Poland a man named Mikael Sandsle bought 2 loaves of bread for 1 Zloty" and "holy shit is it even possible to care about that".

I still think

Cool, nobody asked you btw.

Top Bottom