• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Pretty good. Long day at work. Did you already see baroness forgot to ask you about it awhile ago?

Welcome to friday evening, time to kick your feet up and enjoy watching your rivals get handed their ass.

Yeah, caught Baroness at Soundwave 2014. They were fantastic, unfortunately I had to jump the last two songs to go catch Gojira though. Look forward to seeing them at somewhere that isn't a festival soon!

kingslunk

Welcome to friday evening, time to kick your feet up and enjoy watching your rivals get handed their ass.

Yeah, caught Baroness at Soundwave 2014. They were fantastic, unfortunately I had to jump the last two songs to go catch Gojira though. Look forward to seeing them at somewhere that isn't a festival soon!

Did you like gojira? Thought they were alright when I saw em. Drummer was a tad but repetitive.

Sorry about your ducks. Hope for a rivalry to keep brewing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
these penalties are taking every last remaining piece of excitement out of this game

Did you like gojira? Thought they were alright when I saw em. Drummer was a tad but repetitive.

Sorry about your ducks. Hope for a rivalry to keep brewing.

We started a good thing this postseason with you guys. Hope it carries into the next regular season! With Benn and Seguin at the helm, I have no doubt it will.

Yeah, I'm a big Gojira fan. They're in the same vein of metal I like with other bands like Meshuggah. Repetitive, but there's something there.

Ducks will get close, but it won't be enough for the comeback

That's all I'm hoping for at this point.

I just went to reach for a bottle of pancake mix and a box of oats tipped and poured on me, then when I went to adjust it I accidentally clipped a jar of peanut butter and it rolled off the shelf onto my face.

This is not a good day.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just went to reach for a bottle of pancake mix and a box of oats tipped and poured on me, then when I went to adjust it I accidentally clipped a jar of peanut butter and it rolled off the shelf onto my face.

This is not a good day.

:lol

Clydefrog

This is not a good day.

tumblr_m41ymdBHF51qfrw7to1_400.gif

kingslunk

We started a good thing this postseason with you guys. Hope it carries into the next regular season! With Benn and Seguin at the helm, I have no doubt it will.

Yeah, I'm a big Gojira fan. They're in the same vein of metal I like with other bands like Meshuggah. Repetitive, but there's something there.

That's all I'm hoping for at this point.

Yeah I'm going to see meshuggah soon. Pretty pumped.

Top Bottom