• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Roflobear

psyduck.gif

MacAttack

Shouldn't you be cheering for one of your precious O6 teams! Go Habs Go!
Last I checked the Fucks aren't O6 either. I have allegiance to the Kings via the Manchester Monarchs of The Great State of New Hampshire!

Thats your minor league hockey affiliate, Kings fans!

dream

I'm not a Kings fan, thanks. I am a Blackhawks fan :)))))

Hi Webbie, I am a Kings fan. I look forward to having pleasant, friendly banter with you during our civil and competitive series while all the jerkfaces retreat to the off-season thread where they belong.

Webbie

Banned
Hi Webbie, I am a Kings fan. I look forward to having pleasant, friendly banter with you during our civil and competitive series while all the jerkfaces retreat to the off-season thread where they belong.

We can argue if you like, i don't mind. Let's just try to keep it some what civil haha.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
They didn't even blow the goal horn, epic fail on the part of the goal horn guy.

The Ducks need all the energy they can get.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We can argue if you like, i don't mind. Let's just try to keep it some what civil haha.

yah that ain't happening.

I'm predicting a Brown knee as early as 2 periods into game 1, after which the whole series will be a shit-throwing contest between... Marvie and wsox.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Also the top 2 Fenwick teams during the regular season (LA, Chicago) are the final
The two teams in the East in the final have insanely high PDO's (105.7 Rags, 107 Montreal)

Fancy stats redeemed!

Way to cherry-pick the stats to support your argument :lol

THIS STAT WORKS FOR THESE TEAMS

THIS STAT WORKS FOR THIS

IGNORE THE REST

Top Bottom