• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Even if they might lose the series i think this is a nice FU to everyone who went lolrangers.

So good.

The Rangers had a ridiculously brutal schedule for the first two rounds, playing multiple back to back games. Now that they can finally can get some rest, they're really hitting their stride and I'd say they have a great shot of getting to the Finals.

Acid08

Banned
Sucks playoff series are only 1 game :(

See you guys next year.

Yea, that whole demanding a trade to only 1 team for leaving him off the Olympic roster was so humble.
Red is doing his best to keep the salt to a minimum. Your heart won't be able to take it if you don't let it out.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Habs will still make this a series. The second half of this game has been played as if it were a sunk cost. As long as they don't give up on themselves like this for the rest of the series, they'll be fine.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Red is doing his best to keep the salt to a minimum. Your heart won't be able to take it if you don't let it out.
I'm more salty about the Habs fans getting all worked up then anything. After everything that has happened throughout these playoffs and people are ready to throw in the towel after game 1.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'm more salty about the Habs fans getting all worked up then anything. After everything that has happened throughout these playoffs and people are ready to throw in the towel after game 1.

Yeah. Habs have bounced back all season. Hope Price is ok though.

iLLmAtlc

This is probably the wakeup call the Canadiens needed. Losing 7-1 will wipe away any residual hangover or motivation issues from the team.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Habs...

david-2.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Running up the score in the first game never comes back to bite teams in the ass. Never.
jidz3AW.png

2011 :)

Just sayin'. It was also a matinee with the road team winning.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

It's their worst game I ever seen them play.

Top Bottom