• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Acid08

Banned
jidz3AW.png

2011 :)

Just sayin'. It was also a matinee with the road team winning.
It was a joke about our series against the Kings :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Another damn sh goal gees

I DID say the Habs would get a couple of those in this series. Can't say that was exactly the circumstances I was thinking of, though. :D

The second period of this game is what this series is going to ACTUALLY be like. This game just ran away from the Habs from the last minute of the 2nd on. It's not going to happen again. We have to be ready for that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dan Rosen ‏@drosennhl 4m
McDonagh's four points today ties a Rangers' record for most points in a playoff game by a D-man. Last to do it was Leetch in '94 Cup Final.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
7 different goal scorers for the Rangers tonight.

Gonna get a lot harder from here on out. One down, though.

Martin St. Louis was named first star again.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm more interested in getting an update on Price. I love Brassard and all, but we have a wealth of depth at center. Montreal losing Price could make this a much shorter series than expected.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Came back home at 2am after watching Godzilla last night, and just woke up. It's 2 pm here and the game is all over, WTF? Catching the highlights right now, this was not what I expected. Just hope we can bounce back and not go into a defeatist mentality.

Cake Boss

Banned
That game reminded me of the Habs Sens playoff games last season, all that was missing was a line brawl and less respek.

Rags thank you.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
GUYS, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

I want everyone here to know: this is how I'm going to treat the mass amount of shitty GAF relationship threads from here on out. If there's not some sort of evidence or convincing story posted, you're not going to be hanging around for too long. Relationship threads have been a cancer on the OT forum and they need to be erased.

ALL HAIL WHITE MAN

Quick

Banned
Not that I'm unsympathetic to people posting relationship threads (I've had my share of rants within NHL-GAF about my own lady problems), but it gets incredibly ridiculous.

That "she touched my hand" or whatever thread is below Heretic-level.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
HOLY ****...

David Desharnais just said that they were going to target Henrik Lundqvist next game...

Yeah right. He said they tried to bother their goalie and they're going to have to do the same thing. He's not talking about hitting him. Nice try.

Not that I'm unsympathetic to people posting relationship threads (I've had my share of rants within NHL-GAF about my own lady problems), but it gets incredibly ridiculous.

That "she touched my hand" or whatever thread is below Heretic-level.

Pretty sure that stuff is just a joke. And if it's not it's not worth reading ten pages about it

Yeah right. He said they tried to bother their goalie and they're going to have to do the same thing. He's not talking about hitting him. Nice try.

Not sure if French is your mother tongue, but Desharnais clearly implied (in French) that they were going to give him a similar treatment to what Kreider gave (unintentionally, it has to be said) Price.

"Rangers tried to take out best player out of the game. We will try to do the same to theirs in Game 2."

The way he said it clearly implied that they want to take HL out of the game.

Top Bottom