• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Wow can't believe they disallowed that. Bullshit

848898456.gif

Webbie

Banned
Damn, Q and all the Hawks have a right to be pissed the fuck off. Rip off going on in this game right now on that disallowed goal.

cube444

Poorly played by Crawford on that goal. Either go full out poke check attempt or save attempt. He was caught in between both.

You fucking guys :jnc

Letting your anti Kings agenda blind you to what was CLEARLY the correct call.

If Toews was assaulting Hiller instead of Quick, you guys would be applauding the refs right now.

Gotta loves the Kings fans saying that the disallowed goal is a make up call, fuck that.

It was man. I think a hard call like that isn't made 90% of the time if not for the PP in the first. That doesn't make it right, makeup calls always suck, but it is what it is.

Kings going hard as fuck right now

Calamari41

41 > 38

If Toews was assaulting Hiller instead of Quick, you guys would be applauding the refs right now.

Or could it be that, having no dog in this fight, we aren't blinded by devotion to one of the teams on the ice right now?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
No I know, I'm talking about people who seem to be saying it's ok because of the earlier penalty.

Ignore Remington

Aside from that, all I'm saying is that now Kings-fans have absolutely no right anymore to complain about the bad penalty call. That doesn't make the second call right, obv.

If the Kings could control their passing a little better they would be up right now. They blew like three nice chances when in scoring position.

Acid08

Banned
Or could it be that, having no dog in this fight, we aren't blinded by devotion to one of the teams on the ice right now?
Don't let the Playoff Warriors get to you.

Not the first time these playoffs the Kings benefit from obvious bullshit around the goal.

Assaulting? I'm excited for you to stop posting in this thread once the playoffs are over. Get the fuck out of here with that fanboy hyperbole

If the Kings could control their passing a little better they would be up right now. They blew like three nice passes when in scoring position.

If the refs weren't dumbasses the Hawks would be up by a goal right now.

That said, the Kings are playing better than the Hawks right now.

Socreges

Banned
Re: disallowed goal

Bad call. But... that really shouldn't be a goal in the first place. Those sorts of things SHOULD be reviewable. Toews took Quick away from the post - puck wouldn't have trickled in otherwise.

That said, still an embarrassing call given the obvious rules. Should be interesting to see how the league justifies this one.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
tbh ref whining is always annoying. Shit happens, if a team can't deal with it they don't deserve to win.

eh, for some obvious calls it's definitely justified. especially in the playoffs. but as long as it's just this one call and not like, 3, you can't really say "they lost the series because of it". you never lose a series because of one bad call. I can understand why fans would be mad.

Just everyone for the love of god please ignore Remington, don't take the bait

Top Bottom