• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
and if it was the other way around I'm sure the rags wouldn't be salty at all about potentially losing henrik
Well of course they would. Gotta grab onto any motivation you can, especially after a drubbing like Game 1.

That said, let's be honest, there's not much Kreider can do when his skate gets taken out from behind while moving at that speed. Pretty sure the Habs know that, too. They just need something to rally behind.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Well of course they would. Gotta grab onto any motivation you can, especially after a drubbing like Game 1.

That said, let's be honest, there's not much Kreider can do when his skate gets taken out from behind while moving at that speed. Pretty sure the Habs know that, too. They just need something to rally behind.

I don't think he meant too, but no stick hit his skates, true story.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
White balance, NBC, do you know how it works?

There's traffic in Toronto? thought there'd be ample public transportation there
Inside Toronto proper there's the TTC subway and IIRC streetcars too (not sure if they stopped those since I've been there).. But as for the greater metro area it's basically like LA with the crowded QEW and 401.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I mean, the Hawks deserved that goal after the first period they played, but that was a BS penalty :lol

zychi

Banned
SAAAAAAD!
iSErR5EPpZmC2.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm expecting Price to be in net tomorrow, but only at 70-75%. Huge handicap for the team going forward regardless, and if he can't play it's all over.

I'm guessing he got sliced by Krieder's skate.
He wouldn't have been back on the bench if he was cut.

Top Bottom