• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
I'm expecting Price to be in net tomorrow, but only at 70-75%. Huge handicap for the team going forward regardless, and if he can't play it's all over.

He wouldn't have been back on the bench if he was cut.

Is it better to have a Price that's at 70-75%, or is better to put Budaj in net at 100%?

Teams look dead even after the first eight minutes or so. Penalty was weak, but itdba miracle they got out of that opening flurry not down 3 - 0 so whatever. Kopi line is KILLING it

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is it better to have a Price that's at 70-75%, or is better to put Budaj in net at 100%?
Yes. Budaj may play well for a game or two at best, but there's no way he would be able to give us a chance over 6 games. I'd rather Tokarski to be honest.

hate it when hockey analysts defer to fucking anarchy as opposed to calling players out for their bullshit

"If they're going to hurt your goalie, just hurt theirs back! There's no reason to complain"

Petty playground bullshit.

cube444

NaughtyWhiteEthiopianwolf.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
hate it when hockey analysts defer to fucking anarchy as opposed to calling players out for their bullshit

"If they're going to hurt your goalie, just hurt theirs back! There's no reason to complain"

Petty playground bullshit.
Was that Milbury? If so, it shouldn't be surprising the guy who beat up a fan with a shoe is advocating that.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well that's a shame.

EDIT: Nevermind... wow

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WHAT?

WHAT?

that's the makeup call for the BS penalty earlier, now Kings can't complain about that one anymore :lol

Top Bottom