• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Giggzy

Ducks will win 4 games in a row, don't worry about it. They are best team in the playoffs.

You know when you reach desperation and you'll do anything to survive? That's where I'm at.

BELIEVE IN THE TABRIS PREDICTION! WE GOT THIS!

New thread! I was on the wall of shame, not really surprising though I probably won't be there for this thread.

So who's getting NHL 15 on the Xbone?

TrueGrime

Welp, another game for the tired ass Rangers. Here's to hoping we spend more than 30 seconds in the offensive zone for the game and oh yeah, snag at least one PP goal. Just one boys. Not two. Just try for one.

So I just read that Leddy bought about 125 tickets to last nights game for his family and friends (hes from MN)... only to be a healthy scratch. Yeesh

TrueGrime

Is someone from HockeyGAF here doing the OT? Hopefully they make a form where we can sign up for specific system for a GAF league.

Sanjuro

Think it was something like $180.

I imagine I will get NHL for X1

That sounds about right. Kind of pricey for something I probably won't put to full use. It would basically be for drunken shenanigans north of the border. I can do that here, only difference is I would be having different type of late night greasy food and interacting with far more enjoyable homeless people.

zychi

Banned
iSErR5EPpZmC2.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kenny Albert ‏@KennyAlbert 2h
Last 3 30+ power play droughts in @NHL playoffs: '07 Ducks 0-36, '11 Bruins 0-30, '12 Kings 0-30. All 3 won Cup! (thanks @EliasSports)

Hmm. Weird.

Tabris

Kenny Albert ‏@KennyAlbert 2h
Last 3 30+ power play droughts in @NHL playoffs: '07 Ducks 0-36, '11 Bruins 0-30, '12 Kings 0-30. All 3 won Cup! (thanks @EliasSports)

Hmm. Weird.

Not that weird. You get more power plays when you are winning games, especially blowing up games, because the other team at some point just decides to fight you instead of playing.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Great week so far. Got my job I interviewed for, Habs won yesterday. Great stuff. Just need them to close out the series now :)

Solo

Congrats Schu!

I've got half a bucket of cum leftover from last night I'll send over in congratulations!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Pouliot-Brassard-Zuccarello
Hagelin-Richards-St.Louis
Boyle-D.Moore-Carcillo

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Stralman
Diaz-Klein

Seems to be the lineup. Finally the actual top line is together again.

On the other end of the ice, Brooks Orpik is back.

Sanjuro

Subban is also playing the best hockey of his life in this series. Really elevated his game.

Yeah, I've mentioned that several times already. He pretty much has been playing perfect games along with Price for the most part.

Someone asked me earlier if I could take one player from the team who would it be? It's Subban. Every day.

Top Bottom