• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

TrueGrime

Is there something for them to be excited about lol

Of course it is. We're only down by one! :)

And we're on a PP!

43082077.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash completely removed from the power play units. Good.

Not exactly the best period. Watching AV freaking out trying to wave Hank over to the bench for the delayed penalty was pretty funny, though.

WAY more energy in the building tonight than for Game 3. At least until the PP at the end of the period dampened things.

Rangers now have not scored in regulation in over 9 periods. We've only played 10 periods total in the series.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seems like everyone in here has a PS4, I'll be getting 15 for the xbone eventually.

I haven't liked a player as much as Subban since Roy.
Don't think I've ever liked a player as much as him, and he's had to deal with so much shit this year and never complained. His response to all the racist shit too was class act.

TrueGrime

Seems like everyone in here has a PS4, I'll be getting 15 for the xbone eventually.

Hope so. I don't own a PS4 and the Xbox is slowly turning into a party system, so it seems like it's tougher to make friends inside the game while playing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
3-on-1, Nash can't even get it on goal. Not even deflected or challenged, just flat out shot like 3 feet wide.

Top Bottom