• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Giggzy

Yeah, I've mentioned that several times already. He pretty much has been playing perfect games along with Price for the most part.

Someone asked me earlier if I could take one player from the team who would it be? It's Subban. Every day.

You've already got your Subban. Just the wrong one!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I always knew Subban had this in him, what surprises me the most is how he's completely turned it on going into the playoffs. He's been completely mediocre since the Olympics and he just hit a switch going into the Tampa series.

Solo

Yeah, I've mentioned that several times already. He pretty much has been playing perfect games along with Price for the most part.

Someone asked me earlier if I could take one player from the team who would it be? It's Subban. Every day.

And its Bergeron if we're taking someone from Boston.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sloppy as shit in the defensive zone with the puck. It's hard enough when you DONT pass it right to Malkin.

Kreider looks great out there and that line looks totally different tonight with him there. More of that, please.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'll get NHL 14 for the PS4 as well. SOMEONE needs to annoy wsox by having terrible aim in EASHL.

Alucard

Banned
Taking care of my daughter and watching a kids show, but sounds like everything is going according to plan for the Pens so far.

Top Bottom