• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
YES!!!

Missed the game cause I fell asleep. Started watching the overtime period and we win. Am I the Habs lucky charm?

bergygmfmc.gif

bergygmfmc.gif

bergygmfmc.gif

Tokarski Nation

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Complete steal of a game from Tokarski. It would be nice to see them even it up on Sunday, but I still don't see them beating Lunqvist 3 out of 4 games regardless. I'll miss the next one, spread some extra salt for me Habs-GAF.

What a waste by the Rangers. Exactly what they didn't want to happen in this game is what happened, make Tokarkski look like a super star (not taking anything away from him, he played fantastic), and Lundqvist played shitty.

Habs just turned the entire series around and knowing how the Rangers play in these situations, will probably take game 4 as well.

We need to play just every game on the road. Home is meaningless to the Rangers.

What a shit game to lose but both goalies were too good. It's going to come down to funky bounces and deflections to score pass either of them. Rangers still played a hair better hopefully then bounce back. Ughh time to wait 3 days again.

Mentok

Banned
Tokarski just robbed the Rangers. Happy AGally got that goal, but man do they ever need to wake up for game #4.

To the Rangers fans saying that was a garbage goal, I don't know what you call the 2 NY scored, but they weren't pretty either. The only way to really beat King Henrik is through screens and garbage plays.

~Kinggi~

Banned
What a waste by the Rangers. Exactly what they didn't want to happen in this game is what happened, make Tokarkski look like a super star (not taking anything away from him, he played fantastic), and Lundqvist played shitty.

Habs just turned the entire series around and knowing how the Rangers play in these situations, will probably take game 4 as well.

We need to play just every game on the road. Home is meaningless to the Rangers.

Hey, Henrik didnt play shitty, the goals that went in werent bad goals. He just didnt have a lot of action.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
This game was a must win for the Habs, if they lost this then they pretty much lost the series.

I think the next game is a must win for both teams. Whoever wins next game wins the series IMO.

Top Bottom