• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I felt absolutely NOTHING the first and only time I've tried weed.

-shrugs-

Not compelled to try again.

The first time I had an edible time looped back around (in a flat circle) for at least two hours. The exact same scenario played out a ton of times.

Only ever taken edibles since.

FOOTE

I felt absolutely NOTHING the first and only time I've tried weed.

-shrugs-

Not compelled to try again.
I also felt nothing. Figured that was good enough for me. Never felt like trying it again. More money for alcohol when I drank a lot... don't really drink much anymore unless I'm at a game ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Smiley90

I only tried it because my ex really wanted to try it for the first time, so we got together as a group of like 6 people including like half who were regulars and bought the weed and all and we all had some.

I was not impressed, to say the least.

I can't help but see drugs as utilitarian, which is better than I saw them growing up I guess. I had the fear of god put into me about drugs when I was a kid and it stuck for quite awhile. Presently I don't have a utility for weed. Other psychedelics perhaps down the road but I can't talk about that cause reasons.

Smiley90

I can't help but see drugs as utilitarian, which is better than I saw them growing up I guess. I had the fear of god put into me about drugs when I was a kid and it stuck for quite awhile. Presently I don't have a utility for weed. Other psychedelics perhaps down the road but I can't talk about that cause reasons.

That awkward question when the guy asking me about my life insurance asked "have you ever smoked weed" "i've tried it once" "... i'm just gonna inform that i am obligated to put everything you say down onto this sheet, and I can only checkmark yes or no, which will make your fees go up or down. so, have you ever smoked weed?" "no" "okay let's move onto the next question"

he was a good guy.

I did, but it was a weed brownie. What a horrible night that was.

That would do it! Someone brought special brownies to a class at my University, people didn't know what they were eating and thought they were going crazy. It's pretty common belief that special brownies are benign compared to smoking, but it's a lot worse. I've have never even gotten high recreationally, only from pain killers in the hospital.

Acid08

Banned
Edibles are indeed way more intense. When I was younger I'd often make the mistake of eating one, getting impatient after 30 minutes, and eating another only to be on the floor sometime during the next hour.

I did, but it was a weed brownie. What a horrible night that was.

And by horrible you mean

AMAZING

edit: and by a little you mean

giphy.gif

Acid08

Banned
I did a little coke for the first time last weekend. And it wasn't that bad.
Yeah it can be fun. Had my time with coke but would never do it again, too much money and not enough enjoyment. Too many "we need to get more" moments.

Vodka shots

Vodka mixed with grape juice or fruit punch

Vodka mixed with orange soda or mountain dew if I'm really going to be raging hard

Basically vodka = only option for true bawsses

ShaneB

Trotz to the Caps??? I like the sounds of that!

And my vodka of choice is Grey Goose... which is every blue moon I suppose when I do drink.

Smiley90

Vodka shots

Vodka mixed with grape juice or fruit punch

Vodka mixed with orange soda or mountain dew if I'm really going to be raging hard

Basically vodka = only option for true bawsses

Clear liquors <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Dark liquors.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I can't believe there's a non-Finals game in prime time on broadcast TV.

Top Bottom