• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL

"OMG NEW YORK WENT TO LOOK AT MONTREAL'S PRACTICE

IN NEW YORK

WHERE THEY COULD JUST PUT A CAMERA AND RECORD IT ANYWAY

SCANDAL"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
LOL

"OMG NEW YORK WENT TO LOOK AT MONTREAL'S PRACTICE

IN NEW YORK

WHERE THEY COULD JUST PUT A CAMERA AND RECORD IT ANYWAY

SCANDAL"
I thought this was hilarious. As if it's not SUPER common for teams to observe the other team's practice in one way or another.

I think Therrien's trying to create an "us vs. the world" sort of thing for his players between this and the Kreider thing and the Prust suspension and so on, but it's not really working very well.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I thought this was hilarious. As if it's not SUPER common for teams to observe the other team's practice in one way or another.

I think Therrien's trying to create an "us vs. the world" sort of thing for his players between this and the Kreider thing and the Prust suspension and so on, but it's not really working very well.

No respek.

Razorskin

----- ------

Therrien is the dude that killed the triple low five.

There is no joy left in his heart.

Mentok

Banned
If it meant I could win a Stanley Cup, who the fuck cares

So you're ok with injuring a star player if it meant the cup (not using Price, meaning hypothetical). There is an etiquette to winning.

To be quite honest, it does bug me that they watched the practice more than it should. It's just a respect thing. I'm not saying their getting a world of information from the practice, etc. But they obviously did it to get under the Habs skin, and I just find it bush league. But I agree that Therrien is stretching, even though he kinda has to,

Top Bottom