• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

morning.gif

Little bit scary this period.

RangersFan

I am pleased with my Rangers play this period.

I am and I'm not. Dominated play first 10 minutes couldn't score. Let Habs get into it. I feel they really needed a goal in the 1st just seeing as how 2nd periods go for this team. But yes overall can't be mad at 0-0. Just need to test Tokarski more. Staal hasn't looked good lately. Richards continuing his invisibility streak. Zucc and Nash looked good.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Typically not a good thing when a team dominate in shots like the Rangers did and come out of the first 0-0. Habs have to draw off that.

Mentok

Banned
I am and I'm not. Dominated play first 10 minutes couldn't score. Let Habs get into it. I feel they really needed a goal in the 1st just seeing as how 2nd periods go for this team. But yes overall can't be mad at 0-0. Just need to test Tokarski more. Staal hasn't looked good lately. Richards continuing his invisibility streak. Zucc and Nash looked good.

Trust me, they dominated more than 10 minutes of that period. The Habs are not playing with any drive. I fear if they get 1 goal they'll play a shitty "try not to lose" game, which always hurts them.

Top Bottom