• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
aaaaaaaaaand done. Pathetic 3rd period effort by the Habs, Rangers deservingly won.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
lundqvist_smoothies.jpg

FUCK YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS!!! HEADING TO THE FINALS!!!!!

Hank gets a shutout at home. The way it should be.

:D :D :D THE KINGGG !!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! IN THE FUCKING SCF!!

Feels soooo good man. But they had a gross amount of mischances. They need to fix that if they have any chance to win the Cup. But for now it's time to celebrate!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Congrats to the Rangers, it's a shame it had to unfold like this. Amazing year for the Habs, nothing but proud of this team. It was suppose to be a transition year and they did more then surpass expectations, and provided me with the best playoff series win of my life time. The good times are just beginning.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Grats Rangers fans, I will root for you since you beat my Habs. Following my "Only those who beat the Habs deserve the cup"

I wrote them off once Price was taken out of the series, so they made a decent run at it and built the confidence of a new goalie.

Good times ahead. Habs just need to clear out some dead weight now :)

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Tokarski came in with a big job and did a fantastic job, he just didn't get the offense he needed, hats off to Tokarski, he will shine one day

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats Rangers fans. Your team was by far the better team in the series. Rangers deserved the series win. What a shitty effort by the Habs tonight in an elimination game.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats Rangers GAF.

Fuck off Therrien.

Gonna save my hfboards off-season plan for the morning when I don't feel like trading away all these shitheads.

Top Bottom