• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Neither the rangers or the habs had a chance against the kings or blackhawks.

I dont want to see Gionta next season. What a shit player/captain. Markov too, its time to go.

Razorskin

----- ------
im actually crying right now

9ir3uqfluqh.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Vanek and Markov see ya later. ....
Huh? Markov isn't going anywhere. He had some blunders, but he was great most of the playoffs. We don't have anyone to replace his minutes either. As far as Vanek, unless he's dealing with multiple injuries, he's as good as gone.

Mentok

Banned
Congrats Rangers GAF.

Fuck off Therrien.

HAHAHA exactly what I was thinking. I'm super proud to be a Habs fan considering not much was expected of this team. They beat the Bruins ffs (hell, I had my doubts). You can say whatever about "if Price...", blah, but the fact is the Rangers played hard whereas a lot of the Habs no-showed. Lots of growth and the future looks bright (like I said, a few tweaks are for sure needed). I still hate Therrien's coaching, but whatever.

Good luck Rangers-GAF!

nhl_g_lundqvist_bieber1_576.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Huh? Markov isn't going anywhere. He had some blunders, but he was great most of the playoffs. We don't have anyone to replace his minutes either. As far as Vanek, unless he's dealing with multiple injuries, he's as good as gone.

Only acceptable injury is two broken legs. Anything less and he's just awful.

Cake Boss

Banned

TAKE IT TO THE OFFSEASON!!

GET OUT!

Slurmer

Banned
Ugh, I forgot Carcillo was on NY, I don't want to see that dipshit raise the cup.
Well he's suspended for the rest of the playoffs, but you can bet your ass that if NY wins he's going to skate out in full gear just like he did last year with Chicago lol.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
I'm so proud of this bloody team. Sure things didn't end up the way I had hoped once the finals became a possibility. But the Habs need to hold their heads up high and be proud of what they were able to accomplish. Congrats Rangers-Gaf, you guys were amazing this series. Henrik Lundqvist is one incredible goalie. Oh and Tokarski, you've done us proud. Good luck to the Rangers in the finals. If the Hawks aren't your opponents, then leave me a spot on the cheer squad. The forces of good need a Champion, to stave off the taint that threatens to lay its grubby hands on the cup.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Only acceptable injury is two broken legs. Anything less and he's just awful.
If Vanek isn't dealing with any major injuries, he might regret turning down the Islander's offer. I have a hard time seeing any GM offer him a major contract if he's healthy with how he played.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Congrats Rangers!

I think this team can take both the Hawks and the Kings, they're probably the best defensive team in the playoffs.

LJ11

Glad Moore scored the lone goal. Dude is an OG.

Hard to believe we're this far, especially with the awful start. Canucks fans said AVs teams got off to slow starts, but those were complete beat downs in embarrassing fashion. Props to AV.

Top Bottom