• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
The Empire State Building right now:

xOGhq6n.jpg

Quick

Banned
If the Rangers win the Cup, would they be the first team to win one without a captain? Who gets to lift the Cup? Does AV name a captain before the finals begin?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If the Rangers win the Cup, would they be the first team to win one without a captain? Who gets to lift the Cup? Does AV name a captain before the finals begin?
At least 2 other teams have won without captains

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Hank's monster save:

854947935.gif

Look at all that room Vanek had to deliver a sweet backhand top corner.

Mario Kart is so good

I'm waiting until midnight to download it :(

Edit: I just fucking realised Nintendo won't let me navigate the eShop without using the gamepad which is dead and I can't charge because my dog is a dumbass who has chewed threw three seperate gamepad cables now. This night just keeps getting worse!

Samyy

I agree with the first point, and the Mario Kart game I played was on the N64.

I was talking about all this Project Beat hoopla. Don't understand it.

The Souls games were some of the best games of the generation....thats the hype.
And its a Miyazaki game.

Stasis

I work in Montreal, so I can confirm this. Lines like "The good guys won last night" and "They're going to win tonight, win the next one, and go all the way to the Stanley Cup" have been uttered around me in elevators at work.

This, and I'm happy I won't have to hear/see the number 25 for a while.

Fucking 25.

zroid

Banned
Come on, son. Edit: totally misunderstood you, but fun gif anyway =P

uychve.gif

Why isn't it tomorrow afternoon yet? :*(

when my mail will arrive...

Edit: I just fucking realised Nintendo won't let me navigate the eShop without using the gamepad which is dead and I can't charge because my dog is a dumbass who has chewed threw three seperate gamepad cables now. This night just keeps getting worse!

yikes :<

RC

Banned
The dude who made Demon Souls and Dark souls
Everyone was wondering what he was doing since he wasn't working on Dark Souls 2

I got a copy of Demon Souls that I bought for $5 about a year ago. Maybe I should finally play it.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The Souls games are the best games ever made, so you should play them Smack. They are not hard. They just expect you to learn how to play.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
From the press conferences:

Dan Rosen &#8207;@drosennhl 34m
AV asked what he would have said in October if told NYR would be in Cup Final: "In October? Probably would have said what are you smoking?"

New York Rangers &#8207;@NYRangers 4m
"I don't know that I've ever been more determined to win a game"- @HLundqvist30, who set #NYR record for most career playoff wins with 42

Top Bottom