• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Is it that bad to not score a goal when it's 2 v. goalie? I mean, both Crawford and Quick seem like gods when it comes to defense.

I'll chalk it up yet again to you vets being jaded

Roflobear

Is it that bad to not score a goal when it's 2 v. goalie? I mean, both Crawford and Quick seem like gods when it comes to defense.

If the goalie gets a piece of it, then it's not that bad. If the attacker flat out misses the net or hits the post on an otherwise open net, it's bound to attract some mocking

Even the best net minders will struggle greatly with a 2-0 break like that. It's almost a guaranteed goal.

If the goalie gets a piece of it, then it's not that bad. If the attacker flat out misses the net or hits the post on an otherwise open net, it's bound to attract some mocking
Didn't Quick just block it? The replay looked like the shot was at least lined up correctly

But I'm not watching this in HD so some of the finer details are hard to decipher

Top Bottom