• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

MetalGuardian, reporting for duty!

417f%2BSoGrOL._SY300_.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
What kind of games are you into? I love my Wii U, and if you are into Nintendo style games it has an absolutely amazing library. The first year was rough, but by now there are more than enough games to jump in and enjoy. Plus, you get a free AAA game with Mario Kart when you register it.

Don't make me post a list, because I will.
Agreed. Didn't really care about it when it launched, but I picked one up around black friday and I absolutely love the system now. I know it's never going to have a ton of support but for me, there's plenty to play on it.

I really hope Nintendo announces some awesome things at E3 for it as well.

If anyone wants to add me for some Mario Kart, my NNID is Marvie_3

Nervous as hell.

All of the pressure is on the Kings though. Gotta finish the Hawks tonight. Doubt they want to go to Game 7 against the defending champs at home with a trip to the Finals on the line.

Need to play like we did last game and Crow needs to step up. Sharpie too. Everyone does.

I think I'm done waiting for Sharp to break out in the playoffs. It doesn't seem like he's hurt because he's still battling for pucks and can laser a shot, but he just can't seem to make any type of smart play anymore. I guess brain damage is an injury though.

Top Bottom