• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Whether or not Hawks get to fight for the cup, I AT LEAST am praying fervently to Odin for them to force a game seven, for my own selfish reasons that I'll detail later (because typing posts longer than a couple sentences during the game is hard!)

HOLY SHIT, how did that Kings player miss that shot? Crawford was facing the right of the net and the dude with the puck snuck behind and shot it towards the left and he MISSED?

The All-Father is truly on our side

I can't even tell who some of you are rooting for

Hawks and Kings aren't even some of your duders' teams, yeah? Do some of you just watch every playoff game no matter whose playing?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Hawks and Kings aren't even some of your duders' teams, yeah? Do some of you just watch every playoff game no matter whose playing?

Of course.

Canucks fan, here. What am I supposed to do, NOT watch the playoffs? I picked Ducks&Blue Jackets to root for these playoffs, at this point I'm just rooting for the lesser of two evils. Which is the Hawks in this series and the Rangers in the final.

COME ON GOALIE FIGHT DO IT, THIRD PERIOD C'MOOOON

that would be epic.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Yeah a lot of us watch as many games as we can. There is added incentive because everyone hates the Kings.

Ducks GAF has even more incentive in that we don't want our summer ruined by belligerent and obnoxious Kings fans who won't exist if they don't win the cup.

Top Bottom