• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Well, Habs fans can't complain about "gooning it up".

You didn't notice the shove from behind did you? No way the Boston guy falls over Rask if he wasn't pushing. He's behind Gally, how the hell does he end up on top of his goalie? Red Man's ghost shoved him?

I hate when the refs are in the way like that.

Marchand had to go around him, could have had a better angle on that 2 on 1 if the ref wasn't in the way.

Sanjuro

I hate when the refs are in the way like that.

Marchand had to go around him, could have had a better angle on that 2 on 1 if the ref wasn't in the way.

Yeah, I thought that too. He still made the best play he could have when he approached the net.

David has been shit, and that was a low reward pass at that point.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can't tell if the Habs are bobbling the puck this much or the ice is just that shitty. Seems to be the latter as a lot of players are falling down.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
FUCKING LOL

Bollig suspended two for boarding Ballard

Cooke suspended four games as a repeat offender for ending a guy's playoffs and nearly career.

OKAY THERE

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs looked like complete dog shit. Keep playing like this, and this series is over on Monday.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I found this amusing:

He laughs when asked if working with the opinionated Milbury made it easier to take care of an infant. The screaming at odd hours and for unknown reasons, that sort of thing . . .

. . . Those surprises aren’t limited to when the red light is on.

“When we go to these commercial bumps, they wind up playing, you know, currently popular music; since I have no life, I don’t know any of these songs,’’ McHugh said. “And Mike, he’s singing along to all of them. Since he has teenage sons, he knows all of them.

“He watches ‘The Voice,’ he knows everything about popular music. I don’t know anything. Some of the kids who work with us, who edit our video and stuff, they’re dumbfounded how Mike knows all of these songs. I would imagine the people at home would enjoy hearing Mike Milbury sing.”
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...ff-coverage/q4umJDgOZkIpYyHdC92vTP/story.html

Top Bottom