• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Umm, I was agreeing with you....
Sorry, it looked like you were saying you'd be fine with paying Bolland Plekanec type money :lol let the Leafs over pay him and regret it in a year or two. DD puts up decent points for his salary, the problem is he's clearly not a playoff performer, and we're not going to reach contender status if he's our #1.

Mentok

Banned
Sorry, it looked like you were saying you'd be fine with paying Bolland Plekanec type money :lol let the Leafs over pay him and regret it in a year or two. DD puts up decent points for his salary, the problem is he's clearly not a playoff performer, and we're not going to reach contender status if he's our #1.

Lol no problem. I agree, it also doesn't help when they took the line's potential playmakers and put them on other lines (or scratched ffs).

Red_Man

Lol no problem. I agree, it also doesn't help when they took the line's potential playmakers and put them on other lines (or scratched ffs).
I get the reasoning to separate the guys from Chara, but it's difficult when it takes guys so long to adjust to Vanek's play style as both Patches and DD have said.

Clydefrog

captureq7en2.jpg

Sanjuro

Fuck this shit.

Surely some there is some disgruntled employee for the Habs that can pipe in some Lanny Barby onto the ice.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I understand that every team has their slightly embarrassing intro spectacle, but why are we only forced to watch Montreal's, the worst of them all?

Megasoum

Banned
I understand that every team has their slightly embarrassing intro spectacle, but why are we only forced to watch Montreal's, the worst of them all?

My god...just change the channel instead of whining before every game... There's still 10min before face-off. Go take a dump or something.

Sanjuro

A+ montage

Shame you Americans have to watch Montreal's thing everytime lol.

I don't mind watching some of it, but NBC is terrible at broadcasting it.

My god...just change the channel instead of wining before every game... There's still 10min before face-off. Go take a dump or something.

You act like you don't have a view of the television from the toilet...like real fans have.

Red_Man

My god...just change the channel instead of whining before every game... There's still 10min before face-off. Go take a dump or something.
Seriously, the tears are hilarious. Sorry the team has the most storied history in the NHL, no one is forcing anyone to watch it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't it a couple years back that the Rangers won two game 7's and then lost in the conference finals? They could pull it off again tomorrow but they'd be so gassed.

This is why we need everybody else (or at least the Ducks and Kings) to go 7. ECF could probably start as early as Thursday if the Western teams clinch in 6 but could start as late as the weekend if these series get pushed to 7.

Very realistic possibility of 3 or 4 days of rest, something we decidedly did not have the luxury of in 2012. We also played much more overtime in 2012, including one 3OT game. We've barely had any OT at all this year.

This is why we need everybody else (or at least the Ducks and Kings) to go 7. ECF could probably start as early as Thursday if the Western teams clinch in 6 but could start as late as the weekend if these series get pushed to 7.

Very realistic possibility of 3 or 4 days of rest, something we decidedly did not have the luxury of in 2012. We also played much more overtime in 2012, including one 3OT game. We've barely had any OT at all this year.

Game 7 to go 4 overtimes.

Top Bottom