• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Sanjuro

Oh please, that penalty was ass. Somehow Boston can do whatever they want though without a penalty being called.

I don't agree with the post you quoted, but it was a weak, yet textbook call. That is basically what the penalty is there for.

The narrative of Boston doing whatever they want really isn't shining here. Habs are throwing them off and hitting them hard.

I don't agree with the post you quoted, but it was a weak, yet textbook call. That is basically what the penalty is there for.

The narrative of Boston doing whatever they want really isn't shining here. Habs are throwing them off and hitting them hard.

Didn't the blade hit Eriksson's face? That is the exact definition of a high stick.

Megasoum

Banned
For Quebecers here... Amazing pic hahahaha

BneaEMuIQAADF_1.jpg

The dude sitting in the front row is a really big stand up comedian here in Québec

Montresor

Wow...this Cherry segment... Makes me feel sorry for Crosby. BRILLIANT strategy from the Rangers though. I would be fainting from joy if my team systematically dismantled the best player in the world's effectiveness with physicality and pure bullying like that.

Mentok

Banned

I agree, the point I was trying to make was that the Habs aren't taking liberties with penalties being called.

Didn't the blade hit Eriksson's face? That is the exact definition of a high stick.

Hit his shoulder, but hard to see without video review.

Sanjuro

Haba are fearless. I really like the physicality from both teams, especially from Montreal considering they are smaller than Boston and Boston is historically the big bad bruising team.

Historically, but this Montreal team is basically altered to compete against the larger teams. Some nice pickups.

Top Bottom