• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.
EAGLE SCREAMS

Bg79MfxCIAAJmEo.jpg

calder

On a PP, a delayed call.. and they cycle and pull the goalie? God it drives me crazy when teams do that, just throw the puck at the net and get a stoppage asap.

On a PP, a delayed call.. and they cycle and pull the goalie? God it drives me crazy when teams do that, just throw the puck at the net and get a stoppage asap.

That's what I was thinking. Even if you're 6 on, it's still 6 on 5. Throw it at the net get a stoppage and face off in the zone and go nuts

mileS

Canadian player tried to backhand (with her fucking back turned as well) it out of our zone, goes right to th US... I'm still so fucking sour about that. What a sloppy play and at this point it could cost us the game.

That's what I was thinking. Even if you're 6 on, it's still 6 on 5. Throw it at the net get a stoppage and face off in the zone and go nuts

6 on 4, but a 5 on 3 is better.

Regardless of the outcome, this is the end of an era for Canada. I bet most, if not all the veterans retire after this; 4 Olympics tournaments is a long time.

Silkworm

Canada is putting the pressure on USA, but USA is hanging in there. Would like to see USA catch Canada being overly aggressive and score on them to give a 3-0 lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom