• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prax

wow. I'm on a slight lag so I didn't know it was 2-0 and didn't know what was happening until now hahahaa.. awful for usa.

Finns havnt even been in possession of the puck on the American end all that much. Just a short, sharp offensive attack, like they did with the Russians.

calder

One thing for the US is that while the Finns play a very good defensive game they are much more conservative on D, so the US will at least get a lot of possession. Unlike the aggressive pressure the Canadians favoured at least the US won't be hemmed in their own end for extended periods. They should get a lot more chances at least.

Wow, another PS? Yeah he was away, glad the ref didn't chicken out and just call a minor.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Finland, is that the one where Amsterdam is?

Screw you commies! God damn how do you throw it off the post fuck

Mattilaus

Neo Member
I remember a time when many americans were bragging about their teams prowess and how they would cruise to a win over Canada.....bwahahah

Why not send Oshie for the PK? Is there a rule that Kane must go?

Im sure the player that received the penalty has to be the one to take the shot, unless he's injured. (though if a sub takes a shot for an injured player, can the injured player sub back in the game at any point?)

I'd still rather build my team around Kane than Toews

ywvBBZI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom