• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
There are 2 networks showing the Olympics here and both are showing goddamn Ice Dancing.

Fuck, I know I'm the only person in this country who knows Hockey exists but damn I wanted to see theese games!

LevelNth

Banned
Lol you guys. Winning isn't enough, flawless play culminating in an X-to-nothing score (that raises or lowers depending on the world rank of the opposing team) is mandatory for Team Canada or it's PANIC PANIC PANIC!

fallout

Price went down before the guy even made a move. Committed way too early, but even Habs fans say he sucks in shootouts, which is basically what that was like.
Sure, he could have played it better, but calling out the goalie when the fucking D are napping like that seems ludicrous to me. Besides, he's made a couple of good stops already.

Solo

Price went down before the guy even made a move. Committed way too early, but even Habs fans say he sucks in shootouts, which is basically what that was like.

He does suck in shootouts.....but he's typically great on in-game breakaways.

this is what happens when Yzerman passed on Claude Giroux.

now you got Cindy Crosby not giving a fuck and losing face offs like if it's an All-Stars game

Sweden v. Finland is a heated border war in Hockey just like USA and Canada. Assuming USA and Canada win their QF round, we'll have 2 amazingly hyped semi final games

Solo

If Canada loses, we blame Kunitz right?!

Start by firing the entire Hockey Canada executive for trying to build a team based on Crosby, for starters. If he's truly the best player in the world, he should be able to play with anyone. Handpicking scrubs to play with him is beyond stupid.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A goalie can always be blamed for letting in a breakaway. He's the last line of defense there. He committed to early. His D deserves blame too. Much like the tying goal for the US in 2010
His D deserved too much blame for letting in a breakaway that clean against Latvia? Right. Give me a break. Garbage D right there with one of the supposed safest D pairings Canada has. We need top 5 all time goalie Lu in there right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom