• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Start by firing the entire Hockey Canada executive for trying to build a team based on Crosby, for starters. If he's truly the best player in the world, he should be able to play with anyone. Handpicking scrubs to play with him is beyond stupid.

No kidding, and in an interview Crosby said he hopes they can find him a linemate...
It's never his fault, not even in his eyes.

What a douche.

Why is Kunitz still playing?
Coaching pride is gonna hurt this team...

Brinbe

Props to Latvia, they're right in this. We're kinda playing like a 2nd is all but inevitable, which may be true, but it doesn't bode too well for future games if we're struggling here.

There are 2 networks showing the Olympics here and both are showing goddamn Ice Dancing.

Fuck, I know I'm the only person in this country who knows Hockey exists but damn I wanted to see theese games!

Can you watch streams on CBC.ca? I dont know if we region block our shit.

LevelNth

Banned
St. Louis' BS press conference where he still acted bitter and entitled just looks even worse now with how mediocre he's been this tournament.

Lost a lot of respect for him this year. Whiny little bitch.

calder

I wish we were playing Pavelec. :(

But as annoying as it is to still be tied, and yeah it's risky as hell the longer it goes on, Canada is still out shooting them like 30-8.

Alright, Drew. Time to score.

Jesus Christ Canada, even if we win this, we're gonna get destroyed by the U.S. So awful.

I hate to be so negative, but I agree. U.S is on a different level. Canada looks lost and are trying more to hit the goalie than put the puck in the net.

Brinbe

Haven't these guys watched enough leaf games to know that Latvia is pulling off a legit strat?

Shots against means nothing if they're crappy chances

Curufinwe

This US team is so blue collar

Literally.

usa-hockey-2014-jerseys.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom